This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This document can be printed using the print command present in the settings of any browser.
Webplease di Sergio Bellini
Via R. Schuman, 14
70125 – Bari (BA)
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization of internal law
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User's Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious activities or fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Remarketing and behavioral targeting. To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the "Details on the processing of Personal Data" section.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
This type of service allows this Website and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the past use of this Website by the User. This activity is facilitated by the tracking of Usage Data and the use of Tracking Tools to collect information which is then transferred to the partners who manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activities.
Some services offer a remarketing option based on email address lists.
In addition to the opt-out features offered by the services listed below, the User can opt-out by visiting the opt-out page of the Network Advertising Initiative.
Users can also choose not to participate in certain advertising features through the corresponding device configuration options, such as the mobile device advertising configuration options or the generic advertising configuration.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network. Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
LinkedIn Website Retargeting (LinkedIn Corporation)
LinkedIn Website Retargeting is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by LinkedIn Corporation that connects the activity of this Website with the LinkedIn advertising network. Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Remarketing Google Ads (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Ads Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Ireland Limited that connects the activity of this Website with the Google Ads advertising network and the DoubleClick Cookie. Users can choose not to use Google cookies for ad personalization by visiting the Google ad settings. Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Google Ads conversion tracking (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Ads conversion tracking is a statistics service provided by Google Ireland Limited which links data from the Google Ads advertising network with actions performed on this Website. Personal data processed: Cookies; Usage data.
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
This Website does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this Website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended as extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools which consist of small pieces of data stored in the User's browser.
By Tracking Tool we mean any technology - eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - which allow users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User's device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Last modified: 21 December 2020